This job has expired from the system. Use our job search to find alternative vacancies
More jobs like this
No similar jobs found
To assist the Reporting Manager in maintaining the bookkeeping records of the business.
Basic accounting experience gained, preferably within the Lloyd’s insurance market.
1. To administrate accounting documentation for authorisation.
2. To administrate accounting documentation on the document management system.
3. To maintain the syndicate cashbooks.
4. To reconcile underwriting settlements and Lloyd’s expenses.
5. To prepare and post underwriting and non-underwriting journals.
6. To assist in preparing accruals and prepayments schedules.
7. To complete quality control checks.
8. To undertake any other related duties as may be reasonably required.
1. General clerical and accounting knowledge, specifically related to insurance accounting.
1. Accuracy and attention to detail .
2. Ability to prioritise workload.
3. Competent communication skills, both oral and written.
4. Capable of being an effective team member.
5. Competent in the use of standard office IT applications.
3 days per week
9am to 5.30pm
£40,000 FTE to be pro-rated
Type of work:
Experienced (non Manager)
Accounting and Finance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Insurance company, who has an opportunity for a part-time Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team on a 9 month maternity contract.